Been playing a ton of NBA 2K15 lately? Check out this guide to playing as the New York Knicks, as you steer them to victory in the 2014-2015 NBA season. Prima Games has compiled some helpful tips and tricks to aid you in your quest to becoming an awesome player. Jump right in and get started and see how far you can go!
NBA 2K15 Tips: New York Knicks - Give it to Melo and J.R. Smith
Despite playing in The Big Apple, a place that produces basketball legends, the New York Knicks are one of the most snakebitten franchises in NBA history. When you celebrate your team's championships in 1970 and 1973, there's a drought. To that end, we'd bet most fans can't name more than two players on those title squads. Considering he does Knicks play-by-play, and has for more than 20 years, you get Walt Frazier correct by default.
Are the Knickerbockers title bound in the 2014-2015 NBA season? The answer is oh heck no, even with Phil Jackson taking over as president, and first-year coach Derek Fisher teaching players the Zen Master's famous triangle offense, which will admittedly take time to learn. Factor in last year's disastrous season, and it makes sense that the Knicks rank 17th in offense and 25th in defense in NBA 2K15.
Of course, the Knicks still have superstar small forward Carmelo Anthony, and he appears to be as good as any high-level player in the game. He lacks LeBron James' explosiveness in the paint, but he's one of the best shooters you'll find, capable of nailing a shot from anywhere. Need a quick bucket or game tying three? Call Anthony's number while your opponent complains about Melo's extreme consistency.
Click here to continue reading!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now