Been playing a ton of NBA 2K15 lately? Check out this guide to playing as the New York Knicks, as you steer them to victory in the 2014-2015 NBA season. Prima Games has compiled some helpful tips and tricks to aid you in your quest to becoming an awesome player. Jump right in and get started and see how far you can go!
NBA 2K15 Tips: New York Knicks - Give it to Melo and J.R. Smith
Despite playing in The Big Apple, a place that produces basketball legends, the New York Knicks are one of the most snakebitten franchises in NBA history. When you celebrate your team's championships in 1970 and 1973, there's a drought. To that end, we'd bet most fans can't name more than two players on those title squads. Considering he does Knicks play-by-play, and has for more than 20 years, you get Walt Frazier correct by default.
Are the Knickerbockers title bound in the 2014-2015 NBA season? The answer is oh heck no, even with Phil Jackson taking over as president, and first-year coach Derek Fisher teaching players the Zen Master's famous triangle offense, which will admittedly take time to learn. Factor in last year's disastrous season, and it makes sense that the Knicks rank 17th in offense and 25th in defense in NBA 2K15.
Of course, the Knicks still have superstar small forward Carmelo Anthony, and he appears to be as good as any high-level player in the game. He lacks LeBron James' explosiveness in the paint, but he's one of the best shooters you'll find, capable of nailing a shot from anywhere. Need a quick bucket or game tying three? Call Anthony's number while your opponent complains about Melo's extreme consistency.
Click here to continue reading!
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus