Just picked up Season Two of Killer Instinct and want to start cleaning house as Maya? Look no further than this breakdown of Maya's moves, fighting style, and general tips and tricks that you can use to decimate the competition. We've got Prima Games to thank for this one, so give the guide a spin and see how you can brush up your game!
Killer Instinct: Maya Breakdown
With the official release of Killer Instinct Season Two comes the addition of Maya and TJ Combo. When new characters are released for Killer Instinct, they seem to have more unique gameplay mechanics when compared to the existing characters. Maya is no exception to this, as her play style revolves around the use of her two daggers, which create some very unique situations, but also make her a little hard to adjust to.
Maya has two daggers, Temperance and Vengeance, that she can throw at an opponent from various angles. When an opponent blocks these projectile attacks, the daggers gain a charge. Each dagger can gain up to two charges, which are used when Maya performs the Enmity Strike projectile attack. The properties of Enmity Strike change depending on Maya's dagger charges. With one Temperance Strike charge, Enmity Strike gains the ability to ricochet. Two Temperance Strike charges make Enmity Strike home in on the opponent. One Vengeance Strike charge gives Enmity Strike durability, so it not only goes through other projectiles, but destroys them in the process. Two Vengeance Strike charges makes Enmity Strike unblockable.
Your entire game plan with Maya should be to use these daggers to build charges and open up the opponent. The trick is to maintain constant pressure while either forcing the opponent to block the daggers, or starting a combo if the daggers connect. Many of Maya's attacks automatically pick up the daggers if she's close enough to them, and she can use Dagger Pickup to manually pick up the daggers as well.
Click here to continue reading!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021