Killer Instinct: Season Two features the free character TJ Combo, who comes outfitted with his very own set of signature moves and more that players are ready to sink their teeth into. And if you're ready to suit up and get down to business as TJ, Prima Games has you covered with their TJ Combo Breakdown. You'll be on your way to perfecting your play in no time!
Killer Instinct: TJ Combo Breakdown
This is arguably one of Combo's best utility moves. It's an overhead that covers considerable amount of distance, can be special canceled to lead into a combo and it's +1 when blocked. The advantage on block is enough to make this a staple in your Combo arsenal, but the extended reach and overhead make it even better. It takes 22 frames to execute, which isn't particularly fast compared to most other attacks, but if you toss it out from maximum range it's easy to catch an opponent off-guard.
The Spin Fist is Combo's primary combo starter. Most of your normal attacks should be special canceled into the Spin Fist. When blocked, the Spin Fist is +1, which allows Combo to continue his offensive pressure. Pay close attention to your opponent's Shadow Meter, as it will soon be commonplace to Shadow Counter after blocking a normal attack in anticipation of a special cancel into the Spin Fist. Mix in throws after a normal instead of the Spin Fist to keep your opponents guessing.
Click here to continue reading!
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022