There have been several Call of Duty titles and spinoffs released over the past few years, so it can be confusing to buyers who aren't so familiar with the franchise (and even those who are) when it comes to figuring out what the differences are between this game and the last. Prima Games has compiled a piece aiming to help you do just that, running down what's changed and what you can expect. Before you commit to buying, check it out!
What's New in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?
Call of Duty is one of the longest-running first person shooting franchises on the market. With the release of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, the series will hit its 11th primary installment, featuring a number of changes that alter the more traditional gameplay. That said, here are the most notable additions Call of Duty fans can expect.
Most Call of Duty games were developed on a two-year cycle. With two main companies working on the series, it was easy to have each studio release a new game every other year. When the new Call of Duty developer, Sledgehammer Games, was introduced into the mix, it marked the first time a Call of Duty title would have a three-year development span. This should result in a more polished game that has more of the features Call of Duty fans want to see in future installments.
Sledgehammer Games is best known for the original Dead Space. While Dead Space is a third-person shooter instead of a first-person title like the Call of Duty games, the company was asked to help with the development of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 after half of Infinity Ward's staff left with co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella. That exodus gave Sledgehammer nearly two years of first-person shooter experience. Following the release of Modern Warfare 3, Sledgehammer began work on Advanced Warfare.
Click here to continue reading!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- The most delicious and loaded baked potato recipes on TikTok
- Mom’s fudgy lactation brownies are a hit with TikTok: ‘This is going t…
- Mom ‘can’t stop laughing’ when daughter doesn’t know how to use her bi…
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card