Yuck! An FDA report says that an Atlanta based fortune cookie plan was infested with rats and insects this summer. That story was our top shared-story this week. What else were our readers sharing? Our post on how to make money from telemarketers (it's worth a read!), along with our post on how Walmart is planning to offer health insurance.
1. Fortune Cookie Factory Was Overrun With Vermin, FDA Reports
2. You Can Make Big Money from Those Annoying Telemarketers
3. Walmart Drops Health Benefits for Most Part-Time Workers
4. Walmart Plans One-Stop Health Coverage Shopping
5. AT&T to Pay $105 Million Settlement for Phone Bill 'Cramming'
6. Mortgage Rates Continue Downward Slide
7. Seniors: That Offer for Free Medical Supplies Is a Total Scam
8. 5 Things You Didn't Know About McDonald's Monopoly Game
9. Tech Giant Hewlett-Packard Plans to Break in Two
10. Pssst, Millennials! When You Pay, Choose Credit, Not Debit