Having trouble deciding which racing game is right for you out of Forza Horizon 2 and DriveClub? They're both similar in many ways, but also quite different as well, so if you're not quite sure which one you want to end up purchasing, don't worry -- Prima Games has you covered. Check out this comparison between the two and see if you can finally commit to a decision.
Graphics and Audio
Both Forza and DriveClub deliver in this department. Forza, for example, features terrific visuals that showcase the beautiful European countryside, inspired by Italy and France, along with wonderfully modeled cars.
For good measure, though, Sony's DriveClub is no slouch. Evolution Studios took the past year to polish its game, featuring its own wonderful looking vehicles and plenty of detail in its track designs. The game runs at a very fluid frame rate, even during online events, and the tracks offer variety from around the world – a small change-up compared to Forza.
When it comes to actual racing, both games bring it.
Forza Horizon 2's handling is terrific, no matter which vehicle you're behind the wheel of, and the drift system is a little easier to adapt to than DriveClub's, since Evolution Studios' game requires more of a sim-style approach to getting around turns – and that can take some getting used to.
Of course, DriveClub's vehicle handling is equally enjoyable, especially when it comes to the high-speed stakes involved in rushing for the finish line and being able to floor it on a straightaway.
Click here to read the rest of the article and see which comes out on top!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021