Having trouble figuring out which upcoming Assassin's Creed game you should purchase this holiday season? With two games releasing at the same time on November 11, it can be a tricky buying decision to make. Prima Games has put together a helpful guide to deciphering which game you'll want to get your hands on this holiday season.
Assassin's Creed Rogue is more in line with being a sequel to Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. While Rogue takes place after Black Flag and even features a character from that game, like most Assassin's Creed titles, it's not a direct sequel in the traditional sense. The naval travel and combat aspects return, but this time you're a member of the Templar Order, hunting down assassins. As the main character was formerly an assassin, most of the combat is similar to Black Flag, with the main addition being a new air rifle that allows for long-range kills.
While Rogue advances the naval combat from Black Flag, Unity goes back to the more traditional gameplay of the Assassin's Creed series and the added ability to customize your assassin using a skill tree. The combat system was completely rebuilt, with fencing serving as the main basis of the sword fighting. The main character now uses a Phantom Blade, which is essentially a hidden blade mixed with a crossbow. This provides a long-range combat aspect similar to the air rifle, but with a completely new parkour system, movement around the city is considerably different compared to the more traditional wall-scaling methods present in Rogue.
Click here to learn more about Assassin's Creed Rogue and Assassin's Creed Unity!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You