Having trouble figuring out which upcoming Assassin's Creed game you should purchase this holiday season? With two games releasing at the same time on November 11, it can be a tricky buying decision to make. Prima Games has put together a helpful guide to deciphering which game you'll want to get your hands on this holiday season.
Assassin's Creed Rogue is more in line with being a sequel to Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. While Rogue takes place after Black Flag and even features a character from that game, like most Assassin's Creed titles, it's not a direct sequel in the traditional sense. The naval travel and combat aspects return, but this time you're a member of the Templar Order, hunting down assassins. As the main character was formerly an assassin, most of the combat is similar to Black Flag, with the main addition being a new air rifle that allows for long-range kills.
While Rogue advances the naval combat from Black Flag, Unity goes back to the more traditional gameplay of the Assassin's Creed series and the added ability to customize your assassin using a skill tree. The combat system was completely rebuilt, with fencing serving as the main basis of the sword fighting. The main character now uses a Phantom Blade, which is essentially a hidden blade mixed with a crossbow. This provides a long-range combat aspect similar to the air rifle, but with a completely new parkour system, movement around the city is considerably different compared to the more traditional wall-scaling methods present in Rogue.
Click here to learn more about Assassin's Creed Rogue and Assassin's Creed Unity!
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022