Trying to figure out whether you should buy Super Smash Bros. 3DS compared to staying with Super Smash Bros. Brawl for a while? Prima Games has put together a feature that runs down the differences between games and the facts on each subsequent release. Check 'em out!
Super Smash Bros. Brawl vs. Super Smash Bros. 3DS: What's Different?
Super Smash Bros. 3DS is the fourth game in the series. If you compare Super Smash Bros. 64 to Melee, the primary differences are in the sheer evolution of the series. Smash 64 was the first game, so with Melee, the development team knew they had a hit and were able to get far more creative with Melee. The transition from Melee on GameCube to Brawl for the Wii was far more brutal, as the game mechanics changed significantly. From 64 to Melee, you still feel as though you're playing the same game, but from Melee to Brawl, the difference is far more jarring.
When it comes to Super Smash Bros. 3DS and the evolution the series has taken, we see quite a few changes. Some of those changes will be readily apparent as soon as you dig into the game, while others will only be clear to competitive Smash players who pick the game apart to find every little detail. Let's examine how Super Smash Bros. evolved from Brawl to 3DS.
Ice Climbers and Transformations
While gamers have been waiting a long time for a handheld version of Super Smash Bros., portable systems rarely have the same raw power and specs as home consoles. Sometimes, when games are developed for consoles and handhelds simultaneously, some sacrifices need to be made. In the case of Super Smash Bros. 3DS, that sacrifice comes in the way of removing the Ice Climbers and character transformations.
Click here to read the rest of the article!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- The most delicious and loaded baked potato recipes on TikTok
- Mom’s fudgy lactation brownies are a hit with TikTok: ‘This is going t…
- Mom ‘can’t stop laughing’ when daughter doesn’t know how to use her bi…
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card