Trying to figure out whether you should buy Super Smash Bros. 3DS compared to staying with Super Smash Bros. Brawl for a while? Prima Games has put together a feature that runs down the differences between games and the facts on each subsequent release. Check 'em out!
Super Smash Bros. Brawl vs. Super Smash Bros. 3DS: What's Different?
Super Smash Bros. 3DS is the fourth game in the series. If you compare Super Smash Bros. 64 to Melee, the primary differences are in the sheer evolution of the series. Smash 64 was the first game, so with Melee, the development team knew they had a hit and were able to get far more creative with Melee. The transition from Melee on GameCube to Brawl for the Wii was far more brutal, as the game mechanics changed significantly. From 64 to Melee, you still feel as though you're playing the same game, but from Melee to Brawl, the difference is far more jarring.
When it comes to Super Smash Bros. 3DS and the evolution the series has taken, we see quite a few changes. Some of those changes will be readily apparent as soon as you dig into the game, while others will only be clear to competitive Smash players who pick the game apart to find every little detail. Let's examine how Super Smash Bros. evolved from Brawl to 3DS.
Ice Climbers and Transformations
While gamers have been waiting a long time for a handheld version of Super Smash Bros., portable systems rarely have the same raw power and specs as home consoles. Sometimes, when games are developed for consoles and handhelds simultaneously, some sacrifices need to be made. In the case of Super Smash Bros. 3DS, that sacrifice comes in the way of removing the Ice Climbers and character transformations.
Click here to read the rest of the article!
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In H…
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This spice-infused vanilla latte is the perfect fall coffee
- Fashion designer Allina Liu is changing the game with her dreamy, ethe…
- REVOLVE just dropped its Beauty Advent Calendar, and you definitely ne…
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation