If you're gearing up for Mortal Kombat X, you probably know all about one returning character that's sure to be on everyone's minds: Quan Chi, who plays a major role in the game's story. Thinking about using him as one part of your main go-to Mortal Kombat roster? Check out this guide to Quan Chi's attacks, alterations, and more from Prima Games!
Mortal Kombat X - Quan Chi Breakdown
Quan Chi plays a big role in the story of Mortal Kombat X, but for now, we'll focus on his fighting style. Like every other character in Mortal Kombat X, Quan Chi has three fighting variants. While each variant has a unique set of attacks, all three share Quan Chi's trademark special moves, such as his Trance. Quan Chi's fighting variants, meanwhile, are Sorcerer, Warlock and Summoner.
The Sorcerer variant gives Quan Chi access to spells that target specific areas in the stage. What this means is that Quan Chi will have special moves that hit close to him, in the middle of the screen and on the far side of the screen. You'll need to anticipate where your opponent will be when using these attacks, but in the right hands, they can lead to dangerous frame traps and combos. This fighting variant also gives Quan Chi the ability to increase the power of his attacks, or weaken his opponent's attacks. One spell even shows off Quan Chi's armor ability, absorbing an opponent's attack without interrupting Quan Chi's attack.
If you choose the Summoner fighting variant, Quan Chi can call forth a NetherRealm Bat to aid him in combat. The demonic minion flies above Quan Chi's head and attacks the opposing character during combos or as a standalone attack. Every time you use the NetherRealm Bat, it disappears and must be summoned again. The summon special move is quick enough to use as long as you're not right next to an opponent, but many of Quan Chi's combos end with enough push back to give you plenty of time to summon the demonic minion again.
Click here to read the rest of the article!
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus