The Week That Was (9/29 - 10/3)
Missed some of our great content this week? We've got you covered here, with our top posts from the past week. But we'd also like to use this space to make an important announcement: this coming Monday marks the beginning of Jobs Week, when we're pulling together a ton of great stuff, all speaking to a single theme: Five Days to a New Job.
So what's in the pipeline? How about interviews with some of today's top young writers and artists about their best (and worst) day job experiences? How about some features on Kickstarter's greatest success stories? How about an interview with a private eye, because who doesn't like private eyes?
You'll have to wait for Monday to see what's coming. But for now, be sure to check out some of these great posts the past week.
1. 10 Quotes for Better Bossing
2. America Celebrates Manufacturing's Cool Factor
3. Dance Your Way to Work
4. Power Up Your Meeting Presence
5. How to Become a Secret Service Agent
6. Ask Jack: Passing the Buck, Applying Online, and Job of the Week
7. Man's Best Friend Gets a Food Truck
8. 4 Inspirations to Recreate Your Career After a Serious Setback
9. 7 Ways to Survive Your Long Commute
10. Over 50? Here's How to Beat the 'Old Timer' Stereotype in Your Job Search