If you've just started playing Pokémon TCG Online thanks to the release of the iPad app, you might be left wondering what to do, exactly, to earn additional cards and decks beyond simply playing the game. Or maybe you've earned a few tokens and you're not exactly sure what to do with them. Either way, Modojo's got a helpful quickstart guide to get you well on your way to becoming a big token spender! Whether you're just getting acclimated to the game or you're a vet getting started in the digital sphere, there's still plenty to learn.
What are tokens?
Tokens in Pokémon TCG Online are a special currency that you can use in Pokémon TCG Online on the desktop and the special app. They're quite valuable, you see, so if you have some on-hand you might want to keep them around!
How do I earn tokens?
There are a few ways to start earning tokens. The easiest way is to keep logging in every day. Most of the time, you'll be rewarded with 15 tokens simply for logging into the game. Every 4 days this changes to a pack of cards, so that's an even bigger incentive to keep coming back. And you're going to keep coming back to play anyway, right?
Click here to read more over at Modojo! Just don't hoard all of the tokens and keep them from us!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now