Food trucks are today's hottest food trend, offering every type of cuisine imaginable to people of all ages. So why should dogs be left out of the fun? This summer, Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck brought the food truck craze to dogs across America, with stops including Los Angeles, Detroit, Phoenix, and Minneapolis.
At the tour's last stop in September at New York City's Pier 26, the largest Alaskan malamute mingled with the tiniest Chihuahua, as they both waited for samples of chicken meatballs or beef sausage slices. A food truck for dogs was already unique, but Milo's Kitchen also created a whole experience for pets. At the "lapdog lounge," dogs were encouraged to relax on tiny beds, drink from bowls, and play with toys, all on an AstroTurf backyard setting. There was also a "doggie selfie" station, a photo booth where dogs and their owners could perfect a pose.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program