Today NHL 15 hit stores just in time for Hockey Season. With advanced player models, real time graphics effects, and new dynamic cloth technology, players look like they're really in the game. Whether you're a returning veteran or wobbly-legged rookie, Prima Games is here with a few tips to help make a smooth transition to NHL 15.
1. Move the Puck
Puck movement and possession are huge factors in hockey. Generally, the team that possesses the puck the most and moves it effectively will win the game. This is as true in NHL 15 as it is in real life, so it's a skill you'll need to work on constantly.
When taking possession of the puck in your own zone, don't go for the low percentage pass up ice. The opposing team will frequently pick these off and go on the counter-attack. Instead, look for the open player in your zone and then take advantage of any skating room he or she has. Continue to move up ice, always making high percentage passes to gain the blue line. If you want to see this strategy in its truest form, watch a Detroit Red Wings game. The team from Hockeytown won several Stanley Cups by playing keep-away from their opponents.
2. Shoot the Puck
Now that you're playing keep-away with the opposing team, it's time to start peppering their goalie with as much rubber as possible. Focus on quality chances from the slot or the point, but in general you just want to keep cycling the puck and shooting when the opportunity presents itself. As a general rule with taking a shot on net, it's never a bad idea, but it's a great idea if you can get some of your teammates to create traffic in front. As an additional piece of advice, don't worry about blasting it. If you have traffic in front it's often easier for your teammates to deflect the puck if it floats in there.
Click here fore more tips and tricks on how to play NHL 15.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021