This post-Labor Day week was a short one, but between the arrests at fast food protests and the death of legendary comedian Joan Rivers, there was no shortage of major news. Check out our top stories below, along with the latest advice from jobs guru Jack Silbert, an exploration of a unique 'divorce motel,' and much more.
1. Joan Rivers on the Humor Business
2. 'Divorce Hotel' Promises a Quick Split For One Flat Fee
3. What Do Interviewers Really Look For?
4. Freelance: Increasingly It's How America Works
5. Could Your Name Be The Subliminal Reason You're Getting Rejected?
6. Life After College: Underemployment and You
7. Fast-Food Workers Arrested At Protests
8. Don't Let Mistaken Online Identity Sabotage Your Job Search and Career
9. Ask Jack: Promoted Past Pals, College Jobs, and Job of the Week
10. Going Back To College For A Higher Degree After Age 50 Can Be Done!
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until Nearly 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program