The Week That Was (September 1 - 5)
This post-Labor Day week was a short one, but between the arrests at fast food protests and the death of legendary comedian Joan Rivers, there was no shortage of major news. Check out our top stories below, along with the latest advice from jobs guru Jack Silbert, an exploration of a unique 'divorce motel,' and much more.
1. Joan Rivers on the Humor Business
2. 'Divorce Hotel' Promises a Quick Split For One Flat Fee
3. What Do Interviewers Really Look For?
4. Freelance: Increasingly It's How America Works
5. Could Your Name Be The Subliminal Reason You're Getting Rejected?
6. Life After College: Underemployment and You
7. Fast-Food Workers Arrested At Protests
8. Don't Let Mistaken Online Identity Sabotage Your Job Search and Career
9. Ask Jack: Promoted Past Pals, College Jobs, and Job of the Week
10. Going Back To College For A Higher Degree After Age 50 Can Be Done!