With 10 titles and over 29 million copies sold, the Mega Man series is Capcom's most profitable franchise. There are Mega Man fans far and wide and many of them still play the game today. I for one have Mega Man 3 on my 3DS, but without a new game in sight, could Mega Man possibly be dead? Maybe, but even if that's true the Blue Bomber's spirit lives on. Check out USgamer's journey into the franchise below.
So just when did Mega Man "die?"
Shacknews takes a look back at the series in the time period just before the franchise lost its way. Click here for the introspective!
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In Hist…
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These cooking spray tricks make baking a breeze
- This loaded BLT has crispy pork belly and avocado
- Spanx just launched the ‘perfect dresses’ that are ultra-flattering an…
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation