In the first "The Sims", which was released in early 2000, your Sim was able to gauge their feelings on six different attributes: Hunger, Comfort, Hygiene, Bladder, Room, Fun, Energy, and Social. For instance, if you had an ugly house with cheap carpet, your Sim would be displeased, or if you deprived you Sim of sleep their energy bar would run low and they wouldn't function properly (and complain a whole lot!)
Since then Sims have gotten much more complex and are able to simulate a wide scope of human emotion. With the release of The Sims 4, Prima Games is here to tell you about 10 awesome new traits in the game we've never seen before:
The Active Trait energizes your Sim, and can even pump up other Sims. This is beneficial when you want to work out and level up your Fitness in a short amount of time.
A complete 180 from our first choice, we're putting this one on the list because it benefits the Sim who likes to lie on the couch and watch television... just like us.
3. Self Assured
Simply put, the Self Assured Trait means your Sim will be more confident, and that pays off with just about everything they do in a given day. Since we chose the Secret Agent Career, being Confident increases our work performance.
The Bro Trait is one of our favorites because it allows your Sim to become energized from watching sports. By combining Lazy and Bro, perhaps you'll be able to force them to balance each other out. Don't get your hopes up.
If you're not planning to Use Cheats to Earn More Money, you're going to have to do it the old fashioned way by working your butt off. Ambitious Sims gain powerful Moodlets from getting promoted, and that's something you should do if you intend to pay the bills on time.
Click here to continue!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 delicious takes on TikTok’s ricotta toast trend
- 5 creative ways to plate ‘boring’ foods so they look amazing: ‘Do you …
- Working from home for good? Get a top-rated desk on sale for more than…
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card