By Drake Baer
Conference calls sound like a good idea in theory. If you get everybody on the phone at once, a conference call should be just as effective for a meeting as a conference room, right?
Sure, aside from the fact that nobody's paying attention.
According to a new survey from conference call provider Intercall, 82 percent of people admit to doing something other than the call while they're on the line - like eating, exercising, or going to the bathroom.
Check out the below infographic (click for full size) to see what everybody's doing instead of listening attentively:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program