By Colleen Oakley
Casual Friday. Doughnuts at the staff meeting. Company pens for everyone!
While these ubiquitous work perks are nice--and may make going to the office a little easier on some days--they're probably not doing much for your financial life.
And that's precisely why some organizations have come to the conclusion that the best and most unique employee benefits don't just keep employees happy--they also put some extra cash into their pockets.
Just take a look at what these six savvy companies are offering their workers. Complimentary laundry service, anyone?
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program