By Colleen Oakley
Casual Friday. Doughnuts at the staff meeting. Company pens for everyone!
While these ubiquitous work perks are nice--and may make going to the office a little easier on some days--they're probably not doing much for your financial life.
And that's precisely why some organizations have come to the conclusion that the best and most unique employee benefits don't just keep employees happy--they also put some extra cash into their pockets.
Just take a look at what these six savvy companies are offering their workers. Complimentary laundry service, anyone?
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold