By Bonnie Low-Kramen
"There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women." - Madeleine Albright, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations
This famed 2006 quote from Madeleine Albright to the WNBA expresses what so many women feel, and eight years later it still hits a nerve.
Our modern workplace is complex and changing by the millisecond. Input comes from every direction – not only from our managers and co-workers, but also virtual colleagues, friends, family, and the relentlessly proliferating social media platforms. Given this landscape, does anyone really have the surefire fool-proof roadmap to guaranteed success?
I certainly don't.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program