It's hard to see beyond the week's biggest, saddest news: that actor, comedian, and total legend Robin Williams had died, a suicide, at 63. We looked back at his life and career here.
On a lighter note, we answered a truly age-old question--Should I quit my office job and become a stripper?--and explored a trend that finds companies literally paying its employees to go on vacation. Best benefits ever? Here are our top posts for the past week, the week that was:
1. 3 Secrets to My Success: Give 'Em Something to Talk About
2. Restaurant In Hot Water After Facebook Cheapskate Remarks
3. Wanna Get Away? Your Company May Pay To Help You Out
4. Ask Jack: Strip Clubs, Baby Voices, and Job of the Week
5. 15 Rich And Famous People Who Were Once Homeless
6. Robin Williams Is Dead At 63
7. How Do I Get A Copy Of My Noncompete Without Alarming HR?
8. Day in the Life of a Financial Planner
9. Lack of Well-Paid Jobs Fuels Underemployment Crisis
10. 7 Things to Do With Co-Workers Before Summer Ends
Monday: Education Jobs
Tuesday: Architecture Jobs
Wednesday: Marine Jobs
Thursday: Customer Service Jobs
Friday: Music Jobs
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold