Cool jobs, cool jobs, cool jobs. Jobs of fun and jobs of risk and jobs of high-flying adventure! This week we've got one position that more than covers the latter criterion, in the form of an opening for someone whose job it is to make sure all helicopters are up to spec before they go out for delivery (do they send those things with packing peanuts?). We've also dug up some interesting opportunities for database managers interested in the world of fundraising, and young ministers looking to get their foot in the vestibule.
Click through below to check out this week's Cool Jobs.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program