If you haven't heard, customer service jobs are headed back to the United States. Nearly 1,000 new jobs are planned around Detroit alone, as customers demand better service and increased savviness when it comes to social media. This means that there's no better time to get your foot in the door; some companies will even cover your training and licensing costs.
Okay, so Comcast's recent PR nightmare involving one very, very stubborn retention agent may not be the best advertisement for a career in customer service, but look at it this way--here's one industry that draws passionate people who love to talk, and a business that truly puts you on the front lines. Take a look at eight great jobs in the customer service world, all currently hiring. Then visit the Administrative Careers Hub.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program