If there's one line teachers are probably tired of hearing, it's that their chosen career is oh-so-honorable, implying that they're somehow sacrificing something to dedicate themselves to the greater good. And while it's true that a teacher will never make as much as, say, an investment banker, there's still a ton to recommend about working in education. You can take your job nearly anywhere, for one thing--even exotic locations abroad--while getting paid to do something you truly love.
Outside of teaching, there are also plenty of jobs in education's financial and administrative realms, as well as jobs of highly specific focus at law schools and in special education. Interested? Click on, and get your applications (and lesson plans) ready.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold