This week at AOL Jobs, we told you how to deal with that co-worker you suspect has been stealing your snacks out of the office fridge, and explained why cats are the ideal companion for telecommuters. You'll find those posts below, along with others on lying on your resume, Nine West's epic fail of an ad campaign, and an in-depth look at a New Jersey pencil factory.
1. The Worst Advice I Received After A Layoff
2. Yes, You Can Adopt Your Co-Worker: Telecommuting With a Pet
3. Nine West Misses the Mark with Regressive Ad Campaign
4. The Demand for Instant Gratification is Creating Jobs
5. Ask Jack: Fridge Fiends, Dying Dreams, and Job of the Week
6. New Jersey's General Pencil Pours Its Heart Into Art
7. Are You Ready for Some Football? See If Your Favorite Team Is Hiring
8. Can I Be Sued For Slander For Reporting Sexual Harassment?
9. Liar, Liar! You Won't Get Hired
10. How To Dress Like A Leader In Any Work Environment
> Funeral Jobs
> Biotech Jobs
> Weather Jobs
> Real Estate & Property Jobs
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program