Happy Friday! Once again, it's time for another round of Cool Jobs, where we bring you the weirdest, wildest, and most interesting job openings of the past week. This time around we've got a cryogenic job that will have you picturing Han Solo frozen in carbonite (see above), and another that helps explain how cardboard boxes get those little internal ridges (yes, there's a job for that).
If you need some more inspiration, head over to our daily Now Hiring feature for industry-specific job listings, or our brand new Job Hubs for the latest and greatest in the administrative and financial spheres (and more to come!).
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program