Happy Friday! Once again, it's time for another round of Cool Jobs, where we bring you the weirdest, wildest, and most interesting job openings of the past week. This time around we've got a cryogenic job that will have you picturing Han Solo frozen in carbonite (see above), and another that helps explain how cardboard boxes get those little internal ridges (yes, there's a job for that).
If you need some more inspiration, head over to our daily Now Hiring feature for industry-specific job listings, or our brand new Job Hubs for the latest and greatest in the administrative and financial spheres (and more to come!).
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold