Some of today's job titles, all of which fall under the defense/aerospace umbrella, are a little more...exotic than usual. Global Hawk Sensors Integration Engineer? Director of Hybrid Complex Warfare Science? Many of the titles here are terrifyingly descriptive, calling to mind heat-seeking missiles and the closing shot of Doctor Strangelove (which we've lovingly included above).
But regardless of how you feel about the end products of this business, few would argue that it takes a fine mind to succeed in an aeronautical position, the types of people who know their way around a blueprint and can recite pi up to 1,000 places. Sound like you? Grab your thinking cap and check out the ten best defense and aeronautic jobs now hiring.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program