Everyone's favorite two button fighter, Divekick, is getting an update! This is the first update the game has gotten since its 2013 release, and it's pretty awesome.
If you don't know what Divekick is, it's the world's first ever two-button fighting game that that brings all the fun of big name games like Street Fighter, but eliminates the never-ending series of input combinations you would have to memorize.
For casual gamers it offers a simplified experience compared to other fighting games. As for the serious FGC members out there, the game has a ton of easter eggs and pokes fun at the fighting game tropes.
Check out some of these new features and characters that are going to be added to Divekick.
Fun fact: I beat Adam 'Keits' Heart and 'The People's champ' Mike Ross at PAX East when the game was first released. Who knows? I may bring Dr. Shoals out of retirement for a few more foot dives this summer. ;)
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now