By Robin Reshwan
To pay or not to pay your college intern? That question has received a lot of media and legal attention these past couple years. Like most things in life – the issue is not a simple black-and-white equation where an unpaid internship = bad and a paid one = good. While being paid is ALWAYS more desirable, internships are meant to be learning experiences, first and foremost.
Here are some tips for discerning between good and bad unpaid internships and making the most of the one you have.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold