By Robin Reshwan
To pay or not to pay your college intern? That question has received a lot of media and legal attention these past couple years. Like most things in life – the issue is not a simple black-and-white equation where an unpaid internship = bad and a paid one = good. While being paid is ALWAYS more desirable, internships are meant to be learning experiences, first and foremost.
Here are some tips for discerning between good and bad unpaid internships and making the most of the one you have.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 5 Best Credit Cards For Consolidating Debt
- You'll Love Paying 0% Interest Until 2022
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program