Bill O'Connor* was laid off in February 2014 after three years of working his way up from a sales associate to a sales manager at a mid-sized media company. Within one month, he gained employment at another media company, although for less money. He's not worried though because he can see possibilities to work his way back up the ladder.
But here's what makes Bill's story particularly compelling. It's not the first time it's happened to him. In fact, this is the second time in his 30+ year sales career that he's landed on his feet within one month of ending a previous sales position. Although not comfortable sharing his name, Bill agreed to share his personal sales philosophy and success tips in gaining new sales jobs.
Q:You landed your next job within 1-2 months of being laid off. What steps did you take to effect such a fast turn-around?
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program