1. First off, What is Earned Media? Advertisers and marketers know that old-fashioned word-of-mouth (Word of Mouth) marketing is the most effective way to build brand equity and drive success. Here's an example. Recently, I decided that I wanted to start looking for a home to purchase, so I asked a co-worker (who'd recently purchased a house) if he had a Realtor recommendation. His emphatic thumbs-up was all it took to convince me to go with her.
Earned media is essentially online word-of-mouth marketing. Here are a few examples:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program