Today's Game of the Day is a board game classic: Chinese Checkers!
Chinese Checkers, contrary to popular belief, was not invented in China, or, indeed, any part of Asia at all. It was actually invented in Germany under the name "Stern-Halma"!
The objective of the game is simple: Get all your marbles into your opponent's side of the board before he gets to yours! Each turn you can either move a single piece forward, or "hop" your pieces over other pieces.
The best part? This game is made with HTML5, so if you're reading this on a mobile device, you can fire it up and begin your journey in Chinese Checkers!
What are you waiting for?
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Loretta Lynn's Extraordinary Life Was Darker Than We Knew
- Everyday Things In The US That Are Completely Bizarre To People In The…
- 25 Times Rihanna Proved She’s A Total Style Icon
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This $20 pair of tear-resistant tights is my fall fashion secret we…
- Daybird’s new skin-perfecting product is a tinted serum, moisturizer, …
- TikTok found a $19 dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag: ‘You can’…
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation