By Danny Rubin
Hey, did you hear Mark Zuckerberg announced an update to Facebook's privacy settings?
Because people have complained for a long time the settings are too confusing. So the company made a change.
Now, new users of the site will have privacy settings default to "Friends," instead of "Public," which had been the case for many years.
You ask a lot of questions, don't you?
"Ha, yeah. I guess I do."
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold