A question for all you Games blog readers out there: How often do you think with portals? That answer better be "always" if you're going to want to solve your way through today's Game of the Day: Portal - The Flash version!
Portal: The Flash Version is exactly what it says on the tin: it's a Flash version of the award winning Portal series. Only this time, instead of running around in a 3D world, you're going to have to escape the lab in 2D! The game mechanics are simple: Your objective is to escape multiple rooms filled with obstacles and barriers designed to impede your progress. To assist you in this task, you have a portal gun that shoots out exactly 2 portals: One blue, one orange. When you walk through one, you appear out the other! With something as powerful as this, escaping each room should be a piece of cake, right?
Nope! The first few levels are nice and easy, to get you familiarized, but once you really start getting into the game, you're going to need all of your brainpower to figure out where to go! Up, down, left, right, through the air; you'll need to really think about your portal placement! Each level offers its own, unique challenges, and it's up to you to utilize those portals in the most creative manner possible!
Ready to start thinking with portals? Then
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses