In a world where every customer interaction is caught on camera, video, microphone or social media, it takes a special group of people to work in customer service. Rarely do they hear from satisfied customers who enjoy the products and services that company offers; instead, customer service workers tend to interact with those who have a problem.
But that gives workers in customer service a very special set of skills that can be used in a variety of other occupations. Every organization wants its users, clients and customers to have a good experience and continue to buy from them. And those workers who are able to change a disgruntled customer's mind or help solve a problem hold a unique set of skills that can be used in a variety of other occupations.
Read on to learn about the skills workers in customer service hold and the related jobs you can consider applying those skills in.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold