In the previous episode, David proposed that the end of jobs might possibly be a net plus for society. His next day, however, would not be a net plus.
It was an ordinary afternoon. Susan was giving a singing lesson on Skype. Adam was quietly doing his homework. (Their parenting-by-guilt was working remarkably well.) David was staring into his Big Data, trying to make more efficient the single-payer health care system his white paper helped get enacted. He was so proud that he helped pass the law that allowed 50 million more people, including 11 million formerly illegal immigrants, to get health care.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap