In the previous episode of our fictional saga, David settled for a marketing "VP" job at UnderGoodies, a start-up that makes stain- and odor-resistant underwear.
They conducted the interview at a coffee shop, which David thought was weird, probably a way to avoid showing the job candidates their less-than-plush office. But he didn't expect an office this bad: computers and other stuff still in boxes, shelving still disassembled on the floor, and only one of the five employees there, staring into his computer.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap