You made it! You found a gig you wanted. You applied. Your resume and cover letter were perfect. You killed it in the interviews. Finally, what you worked so hard to achieve has become a reality. A JOB OFFER.
But the salary isn't quite as much as you'd expected and you are completely unprepared to negotiate. Perhaps you are afraid they will say no or even rescind the offer. The sad truth is most of us don't even bother to ask for more money. We get what we get and don't get upset...until later.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program