LinkedIn's recent research indicates only 15 percent of workers globally are completely satisfied in their current jobs; 45 percent are passive candidates, but open to speaking to someone about new opportunities. Recruiters seize on this population of passive candidates and recognize that social recruiting helps them tap into well-qualified workers. Increasingly, recruiters are turning to social media to locate candidates that match the qualifications of open positions, underscoring that talent-seeking via social media is fast becoming the norm in the recruitment industry. (Tweet this thought.)
Shon Burton, Founder of HiringSolved, a global social recruiting tool that delivers candidates across all skill sets and industries, noted that social recruiting is quickly becoming the norm. Candidates should be aware that they are being searched according to skill, talent, demonstrated passion and industry knowledge via social media. Using these tools well improves their chances of landing their dream jobs.
To uncover the jobs with most demand, HiringSolved examined the most searched terms by recruiters via its platform. According to the results, while jobs that require a background in tech remain in hot demand, the healthcare, hospitality and manufacturing industries are undergoing the sharpest rise in recruiter interest via social media.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap