5 Airplanes with Sky Lounges So Sexy You Won't Want to Deplane
1. Prestige Class travelers (yes, that's a thing) on Korean Air's Airbus A380 can visit its two second-floor bar lounges, while its 12 first class passengers can sip cocktails at its appropriately titled First Class Bar.
2. Virgin Atlantic Upper Class travelers can score complimentary drinks at the carrier's A330 Upper Class Bars, which were renovated just last year. Enjoy a specialty cocktail or sip champagne -- don't bubbles get to your head faster at higher altitudes? -- in the futuristic bar's coupe glasses.
3. Less fun than its competitors -- but still a helluva lot roomier than economy class -- is Qantas's Business Lounge. Located at the front of that section on A380 international flights, it has a refreshments, magazines and a 22-inch television. The Australian carrier advertises the space is "an ideal location for an unplanned meeting."
4. The Emirates A380 First Class and Business Class Lounge might be your last chance for public carousing paired with a bourbon or three before reaching your final destination.
5. Business class passengers on Virgin Australia's international long hauls can saddle up to its two boutique bars for cocktails, wines or Australian beers. The bar was featured in the movie Departure Date too, "the first ever film shot and edited at 35,000 feet in the air."