How do you define a successful week when you're looking for work? Is it job leads, interviews, or maybe new LinkedIn connections? Job search is never easy and success is hard to quantify unless you've got an offer. Sometimes you make big strides, other days it is baby steps. If you know you made good use of every day and gave it everything you had, then that's as good a yardstick as any. Some weeks are harder than others, but always keep building and keep moving forward.
My inbox was jam-packed this week with great ideas and innovative approaches to the job hunt. Here are five worth sharing. Take what you need. Not every idea works for every job seeker, but let's hope you find something that inspires you to hit the pavement next week with confidence. Here we go, people.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap