Some weeks you just can't win. It starts out bad and gets worse. Job leads disappear. Sure things crumble. Emails go unanswered. Interviews go badly. The clock is ticking. Then, self doubt rushes in and your mind starts spinning. Here we go! I am under-qualified. I am over-qualified. Too young. Too old. My resume sucks. I can't write a cover letter to save my life. All my haters are right. I am truly a loser. I will never work again.
Stop. Stop. STOP!!
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold