Some weeks you just can't win. It starts out bad and gets worse. Job leads disappear. Sure things crumble. Emails go unanswered. Interviews go badly. The clock is ticking. Then, self doubt rushes in and your mind starts spinning. Here we go! I am under-qualified. I am over-qualified. Too young. Too old. My resume sucks. I can't write a cover letter to save my life. All my haters are right. I am truly a loser. I will never work again.
Stop. Stop. STOP!!
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program