Are you a problem-solver? Do you identify potential roadblocks, whether it's a project that's behind schedule or an issue with the vending machine, and attack them from all angles? What if the vending machine has developed its own consciousness, and is attacking employees with crazed, rabid ferocity? What then, problem-solver? What then?
We run into all kinds of problems at work, and not all of them have easy solutions. Sometimes you have to think outside the box. Sometimes you have to take the box, kick it across the room, and turn it into some kind of crafty seafaring vessel. Whatever the case, being a great employee means being a great problem-solver, and AOL Jobs has rounded up some tips and tricks that'll leave you prepared for anything--even a vending machine with a nasty streak.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap