Job creation, income inequality, women and healthcare were the choice topics of elite global leaders at the Davos World Economic Forum on its opening day.
The theme this year is "The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business." The Davos Group's publication Global Risks 2014 has noted that the most likely economic risks facing the world today are income disparity and unemployment and underemployment. It'll be a heavy five-day discussion set against the dreamy Swiss Alps of Davos.
Here are highlights for those of you who weren't lucky enough to be invited (or didn't have $44,000 to attend.)
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap