By Arnie Fertig
According to the latest reports from the U.S. Labor Department, unemployment statistics are creeping downward. This offers job hunters both good and bad news.
Economists attribute the decreasing unemployment rate to three main factors:
1. Employers are hiring, at least to a degree. While the pace of hiring isn't what we would like, it is still moderately good news.
2. The first wave of the baby boomer generation is cycling out of the workforce. This is great news for those who have saved and invested enough over the years to jettison the workplace and begin to fulfill their retirement vision. As more baby boomers retire, they make way for younger generations to climb to the next rung on the corporate ladder. This is also good news.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap