By Ceren Cubukcu
Having a great mentor is very important if you want to advance in your career. It doesn't matter if you work for a large corporation, a small business or if you are an entrepreneur, everybody has to have at least one mentor that they can get help for their business challenges. However, finding a good mentor is not an easy task. You have to put the time and effort to find the right one whom you will feel confident with.
Before you start looking for a mentor, first you have to understand the role of a mentor. A good mentor is someone who has been through similar professional experiences in the past that you have been going through and who can lead you to the right direction using his/her experience. Also, a good mentor is not supposed to do things for you. Conversely, s/he is supposed to ask you the right questions so you can understand the current situation and make your decisions yourself.
Let's look at the steps that will help you finding a great mentor:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program