According to leaked documents obtained by Kotaku, Fallout 4 is very much real and very much in production - and it's going to take place in Boston.
Several weeks ago, fans noticed a mysterious website called TheSurvivor2299 pop up, presenting itself as a teaser for the new Fallout 4. Although this turned out to be a hoax (albeit a very elaborate, well-thought out one), new evidence suggests that a Fallout 4 is indeed under production, and this information seems to be quite legitimate.
For example, in one of the scripts for the intro, the main character narrates the line "War. War never changes," - a well-known saying throughout the Fallout series. Adding to its legitimacy, additional script pages suggest that one mission will be set in "The Institute," which is Fallout's "post-apocalyptic version of MIT," and there are references to "The Commonwealth" (what remains of Massachusetts) - a location that has been hinted at in other Fallout franchises but has never fully been shown.
Head over to Kotaku to read more about the leaked documents. And let us know in the comments what you think about the new location - are you excited? Or disappointed? [via GameZone]
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You