Everyone's favorite zombie-crushing game, Plants vs. Zombies, is moving from computer screens to the big screen of the Xbox! EA announced in a press release this morning that the award-winning game will be available to play on Xbox 360 and Xbox One starting mid-February. "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare is an action-packed third-person multiplayer shooter that puts players in the shoes - or roots - of their favorite characters from the popular Plants vs. Zombies franchise," says EA.
One of the game's producers, Brian Lindley, continues, "Gamers across the world have fallen in love with the Plants vs. Zombies characters and now they'll get to see them in an entirely new light. [The game] give[s] the series' fans and shooter players a fun, new experience that they'll both enjoy as they blast, chomp, and laugh their way through co-op and head-to-head online action."
We're looking forward to improved graphics, more landscapes, and a multiplayer feature - who wouldn't want to work with friends to ward off a zombie invasion? And just in case you missed the original, check it out here and play for free at our very own Games.com.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This $29 teddy bomber jacket is too cute: ‘Get one in every color’
- Amazon shoppers are raving about this ‘perfect’ puffer coat: ‘I highly…
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m kee…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021