Video by Mariya Pylayev
Every once in a while a craze takes hold and bundles of jobs are created as a result. One such fad over the last few decades has been indoor cycling, better known by its trademarked name Spinning. The fitness regimen was invented in 1989 in Santa Monica, Calif., by a South African-born fitness instructor known as Johnny G. He said he came up with the idea after a car nearly hit him while he was out riding his bicycle in Los Angeles, according to a report by the Independent.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap