Friday morning's shooting at Los Angeles International Airport left Transportation Security Administration officer Gerardo I. Hernandez dead and two other officers wounded. In the aftermath, the two most-asked questions have been what caused 23-year-old Paul Ciancia to allegedly open fire in the airport and how can similar tragedies be prevented.
The Latest from our Partners
- Stock up on stylish sandals and heels during Vince Camuto’s major S…
- Margaritaville’s frozen cocktail maker is on sale — and this is your s…
- Get an Ooni pizza oven for 20% off during Memorial Day weekend, and ma…
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious