By Alison Griswold
Why exit your job the traditional way when you could go out with a bang?
Marina Shifrin, a former employee at Next Media Animation, made headlines recently when she resigned in a video of herself dancing in the office to Kanye West's "Gone." Within days of posting the video on YouTube, Shifrin appeared on the "Queen Latifah Show" and received a job offer from the Queen herself. Other offers have followed.
Can quitting in the public eye actually be a smart career move?
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap